Services: Tax advice
Apart from the big international tax consulting and audit firms (“big 4”), tax advice is provided in Thailand mostly by local accountants. Therefore, the tax planning service of the Consulting House is pretty unique: Professional tax advice by the only German Tax Counsel (“Steuerberater”) working in Thailand. He is supported by a team of Thai tax lawyers as well as a Thai Certified Public Accountant (“CPA”).
Areas of specific know-how and experience cover
- Adjustment of companies registered in Thailand to the upcoming developments and modifications of Thailand’s tax legislation and fiscal regime
- Comprehensive tax advice and support regarding BOI promoted companies (companies which have been granted tax holidays by the Thailand Board of Investment)
- Tax structuring of foreign acquisitions in Thailand concerning corporate taxes, VAT, withholding taxes, etc.
- Tax structuring of the entire cross-border value-added chain of international groups of companies, including transfer pricing aspects
- Personal income taxation and employee fringe benefits tax planning
- The Consulting House is familiar with the latest developments in double taxation, BEPS (Base erosion and profit shifting), anti-abuse, and GAAR general anti-avoidance rules.